Claudine Gertrude; Zen Shiatsu Practitioner, Yoni Mapping Therapist, The SheSessions
Claudine Gertrude Yoni Mapping Therapy includes many women centred healing modalities. Claudine is a Yoni Mapping therapist, a Zen Shiatsu practitioner and offers the SheSessions; Feminine Embodiment practices and coaching in classes, courses and 1:1.
Claudine embarked upon the path of conscious embodiment practices 20 years ago, realising the importance of fully embracing the body as a conduit for spiritual and emotional growth.
She is passionate about the interconnectedness of the emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of our humanness – all culminating in an exploration of how these meet in the body; and how our human bodies connect and fit into the natural world.
Having deeply immersed herself in her own practices over the years she has come to honour and own her vulnerability, strength, aliveness and sexuality more fully. Reconnecting women to their internal knowing, sensuality and inner wilderness is her gift.
Claudine is devoted to this path, and wholeheartedly walks her talk, bringing a strong sense of compassion and transformative energy to every relational experience she has.
Yoni Mapping Therapy:
This session is always three hours long and is a combination of:
- Coaching / Talk Therapy – we sit down and have an informal chat about what’s going on for you. There’s space to share ANYTHING that feels important – all of you is welcome!
- Education related to pelvic wellness, pleasure, anatomy etc.
- Home-Play – Learning specific approaches and practices to take home to deepen your connection with your Yoni.
- Nurturing whole body massage – relaxing bodywork to arrive fully in the body and open yourself to receive.
- Therapeutic abdominal and pelvic massage – releasing tension and congestion in the belly and pelvis, bringing more blood flow, relaxation and sensitivity.
- Gentle external and internal vaginal massage and mapping Undertaken with your consent and with an open flow of communication throughout. We work softly to release tension and restore blood flow, sensitivity and awareness. You are oriented to your internal pelvic landscape, following physical sensation and emotions that arise as different areas are touched and massaged. We navigate through your Yoni, exploring areas of numbness, restriction, disconnection and muscle tension. Together, we literally create a map of your innermost world – discovering what feels tight, what feels relaxed, what feels good, where certain emotions are stored, how your internal pelvic sensitivity is, and more.
Afterwards, most women feel more aliveness and sensation in the pelvis, a deeper connection with their body and newfound sense of respect for their vagina. Every session is completely different because every woman is unique.
Claudine’s touch is deeply nurturing and at the same time very precise to open up the flow of energy. The treatment is based on Zen Shiatsu therapy which is a Japanese form of bodywork based on the Chinese Meridian system.
In this session all the different aspects of you will be met; the physical, the emotional and the spiritual. You’ll be held in a safe and nurturing space which will invite you into a very deep letting go. You’ll emerge with renewed trust in your capabilities to heal and address life from your core, from your truth.
This are classes tailored to support women to more fully experience themselves. They serve feminine embodiment through movements, breath, dance, meditations, inquiry and touch. There are different classes: SheExplores, SheRests, SheTouches/SheReceives. I’m also offering 1:1 Inquiry into feminine embodiment, sexuality and relationship coaching.
A four hour very special offering for a Hens Night, Hens Gathering.
Together with Lorella Ricci we take the bride and her girlfriends on a journey of sensual embodiment movement and dance and meditations on touching. This is a very deep and fun offering. It will generate a real sense of connection and there will be amazing aspect of yourself and of relationship that are there to be discovered.
Contact Claudine on 0425 273 173 or firstname.lastname@example.org, www.claudine-gertrude.com.au